HR Leaders Salary Survey 2022
Neon River is delighted to present the results of our 2022 HR Leader Salary Survey. The data was collated from a range of client assignments in the technology sector, and captures;
- Compensation ranges for HR Directors (or equivalent roles e.g. VP HR, Chief People Officer etc)
- Compensation ranges for HR Business Partners
- Compensation ranges for Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) leaders
- Compensation ranges for Heads of Learning and Development (L&D)
- Compensation ranges for Heads of Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation ranges for Heads of Talent (or Heads of Recruitment or other similar roles)
In addition, compensation data is divided between smaller and larger companies as well as between UK and European headquartered companies.
Download the Neon River HR Salary Survey 2022 using this link Neon River HR Leaders Salary Survey 2022
About Neon River
Neon River is a headhunting firm that specializes in working with technology companies – across the internet, software, mobile and gaming sectors. We recruit leaders across all functions and work with both entrepreneurial VC and PE backed technology companies as well as larger corporations that are going through change.
As well as providing executive search services, we provide the technology community with a range of valuable content including tracking candidate moves within the sector, information of fundraising and M&A activities and compensation data through salary surveys.
If we can ever help you in the future, don’t hesitate to get in touch email@example.com